Cookies are text files of a small size, often encrypted, that a website stores on a computer or other device when accessing the website. Cookies may store the identification of the user that visited the site and the places that were navigated.
When you revisit the site or website the cookies may be read in order to identify the user and to set the preferences and browser settings for that user.
Pushed uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies to facilitate user navigation and remember where the user is when browsing a website. These cookies disappear once the navigation or session is concluded.
- Cookies for authentication as a registered user to log on pages that require identification / authentication. These cookies are required to access restricted content services or users are identified and authenticated.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to analyse the visits made, places and times of website navigation. The cookie information is transmitted to and stored directly by the analytical providers on their servers. These cookies are used anonymously and to prepare website trend reports without identifying individual users.
You can set your browser to refuse or accept cookies, or set the browser so that cookies are automatically deleted once you close your browser, computer or device. You may change your cookies settings in browsers as follows:
- Google Chrome Settings > Privacy > Content Settings > Cookies
- Firefox Preferences > Privacy.
- Internet Explorer under Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
- Safari Preferences > Privacy.
For more information about the cookies used, contact us.